Sunday 6 June 2010

My 13th birthday postcard.



My 13th postcard was sent by Linda at Blue Eyed Girl (blogroll) who was my first follower! It's an absolute marvel, scrumpcious blue & purple, pretty flowers & lime green & turquoise to make your mouth water, all stitched together.

She's even sent me a MILlion bits & pieces to play with, gorgeous prints of her work, a little heart, a flower I admired on her blog & the negative of those textured flowers & soft felt- I can feel a few squares coming on!

I am dazzled, thank you so much.






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, lovely card and fun things for your birthday, yeah! xox Corrine

artymess said...

Lovely ...have been away so have missed seeing your cards ........xx

Jill said...

You must be having the best birthday ever!!

Heloise said...

Stunning card and a beautiful collection of goodies.

Marion said...

That's just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.

Lorraine said...

marvellous..Linda is very talented and I love visiting her blog..she is where I got the idea from to send you one of my cards

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

absolutely fabulous enjoying them all.... ju x

Linda Vincent said...

I'm so glad you liked it Emma! You must be having fun opening these every day.....
Hugs
Linda

Catharina Maria said...

Your presents and cards are wonderful !
Love ♥RINI♥

ArtPropelled said...

Oh wow! Wonderful cards!