Saturday 12 June 2010

Postcard Numbers 20 and 21

I opened 2 postcards today. Well, I didn't open Kim's from Numinosity Beads as it was in the pile 'naked' all the way from Alaska. It got a bit stuck to somehing so I picked a bit of it off & the post office I think had stuck a strip of paper across the bottom - I had to work out whether it was Kim's creativity or not, but I took a chance & carefully peeled it back revealing faint red bar codes, interesting - you can see it's travelled!

The card is facinating, a pretty butterfly matched against a little bit of antiquity, a diagram of a pelvis...I think, both of similar shapes, very intriguing. I love it!




I am enthralled, thank you.


The next one was from Jean at Genies Art World all the way from Devon, from one end of the country to the other. This card is so deeply moody, watery,I feel I could just get into it! It's printed from an origonal photo,beautiful blues & purples with gorgeous turquoise shell beads stitched on in between linear stitches. Lovely!




I am floating, thank you.


I also got two presents, you shouldn't have! A sunshiny brooch & my very first atc, a guardian angel. Thank you so much  ;)






Tomorrow, I need to catch up with my squares!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Love the pelvis and the butterfly images - how creative.

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

All lovely. You have had some beautiful things Emma. I blogged your postcard today on my other blog. I will be posting yours on Monday

Have a lovely weekend :o)

cornishmist - thats me ju x said...

Hi Emma, more wonderful postcards I do love the butterfly pelvis very original have a fun sunday ju x

Ati said...

Beautiful ! I love them both!

Anonymous said...

The cards, gifts and your words added are so precious! It was a gift to me to read and see them! Thank you so much. How wonderful is a friendship from one heart to another, and especially considering you and they have not even met in person before. :)